TheYakShack Forum
August 18, 2017, 03:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" -M.K. Gandhi

Home   Help Login Register       Price Guide Comics  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PSA HARRY POTTER CARDS ON EBAY  (Read 374 times)
thePawn
Calf

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2016, 01:58:46 AM »

Hello Fellow Harry Potter Fans,

My sister Edith who was a member on this board and a huge Harry Potter fan and card collector was killed along with her son last December 2014 in an automobile accident.

I was given her entire Harry Potter card collection and had them graded by PSA.  Since I'm a Star Trek and Star Wars card collector, I have decided that these cards need to go to true Harry Potter collectors.  I have started putting the cards on eBay. 

This is a massive collection, over 1,000 cards, including the Pear Tree card, which graded a PSA 7. 

If anyone is interested in the entire set on the cards that have not sold as of yet, then please feel free to contact me at rdalton746@aol.com or call me at 1-337-371-0375 and make me an offer.

Otherwise please have a look and see this beautiful collection and maybe find that missing card for your collection.  My sister was very picky and bought only the cards the were the best of the prop and costume cards, she purchased multiples of some cards because of the colors or design, so they are very unique looking cards.

I wish you luck on any card you want to add to your collection.  Good luck and Happy New Year!

Rick Dalton

the Pawn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: